The Office Coordinator shall be responsible for managing needs of the Cincinnati office and providing project coordination duties for the Performance Group. This position will assist with managing the phone traffic through the office and greeting visitors entering the office. Perform day to day work requests, provide staff support and customer assistance.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Manage front desk and reception area; to include greeting all customers and vendors, assisting with answering company phone calls.
- Maintain understanding of business environment to connect incoming calls to proper staff.
- Proficient in drafting and typing of letters, reports, presentations, and general correspondence for staff.
- Provide printing, copying, binding functions, etc.
- Prepare outgoing packages, overnight mail, courier service when needed.
- Schedule meetings and coordinate events (interviews, customer meetings, off-site events, etc.).
- Sort incoming mail to designated group mail box.
- Order supplies for staff/offices.
- Booking travel arrangements for staff.
- Assist with coordination of company events.
- Assist with Onboarding scheduling.
- Assist in preparing project specifications, production of technical reports, and compiling drawings.
- Compose and type letters, reports, correspondence for Performance Group.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and interviews, tracks proposals, and provides marketing support for the Performance Group.
- Assist project teams with project setup through such activities as the preparation of work plans, project archiving and filing.
- Assist groups when Project Coordinator is on PTO or requiring additional assistance.
- Assist staff with miscellaneous project requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong organizations skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction (internal and external) for services provided.
- Interact effectively with other staff.
- Represent the company in a professional matter.
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, in English.
- Knowledge of computer technology and specific areas of application.
Understanding the Business
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands the “KFI way” – our Mission, Vision and processes. Learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Is well organized and resourceful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
- Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
Focusing on the Customer
- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Creates systems and processes that make it easy for customers to do business with the company. Ensures that customer issues are resolved.
- Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Ensures that proposals or arguments are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case, addressing all relevant factors. Identifies the agendas, concerns, and motivations of others.
- Treats people with respect; relates well to people regardless of their organization level, personality, or background. Encourages others to express their views, even those contrary to current thinking.
Associate Degree and/or 3 years relevant experience preferred.
Recognizing the importance of this position to KFI, a competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.